PROM MAKEUP


Soooo. I got my prom makeup done, as a super practice thing.
Oh, you want to see it?
I knew you would, what with my GORGEOUSNESS and all.

IF YOU ARE A SKEPTIC ON WHETHER I COULD EVER IMPROVE ON MY GLORIOUS BEAUTY, YOU SHALL BE PROVEN WRONG. LOOK AT THE PICTURE AND SIGH WITH ENVY.

If you are wondering why I am not looking at the camera, it's because when my face is turned towards it, I look like this:



Yeah, be jealous.

But not really.

At all.

ANYWAYS.

Dinner time, suckas! Go eat a fetus, you baby-eaters.
Yes, I just called you Irish.
I went there.


1 Response to "PROM MAKEUP"

  1. Charlie Says:

    I LOVE YOU JAKS! You are uber cute.

    Also, I was watching ET and they used epic wrong. I cried.

    Also, My sister called you pretty! Learn to smile in a not so stalkerish way too darling? :)

    I love you!!!

Post a Comment