God, How Much Can One Person Fail?


So. I finally made it home, worn out from plant shopping, guitar lessons, school, and all the little things, and I was starving.
Then I realized that my mom had bought FABRIC. And I was so excited, (because I've become newly obsessed with making clothes, never done it before in my life) and I made this absolutely HIDEOUS pink and green plaid pleated skirt with a vecro do-up, made with old material, for practice. I figured it was enough practice, I was pretty much pro now, I could move on to making something out of the real fabric, drawing the patterns myself, adding all sorts of detail, and ect. Plus, the skirt took my about 45 minutes, and it was easy, even though it was damn ugly and not big enough for a new born baby.
I JUST finished. It's 11 'o clock, and I've been working on this for about... six hours. well, one for the skirt, the rest for the dress I made.
So, it's better. It's not good. I'm not wearing it out in public. Maybe on top of a bathing suit or something. But it's not.... appropriate.
So, I have to go now :) Off to possibly EAT something, because I haven't eaten since I stole two chips lovingly from Ashleyy apres ecole.
And I should study for the bio midterm tomorrow. I mean, 15 minutes of study time should be good. It won't be that hard.
It's only a midterm for gosh sakes.
Maybe I wont study at all. Like, I need to shower...

I'm ashamed at how much I fail.

Oh, I just made a wish.
It's 11:11.
I fail even more now.

Love you all!
Terra

3 Response to "God, How Much Can One Person Fail?"

  1. Natalie Says:

    wow. you should post pics!

  2. Kate Says:

    11:11! No wai! Yeah! GIVE ME PICTURES! :)
    I really wanna see this skirt of yours teeheeeeheeeheeehehe. I wanna Jazzalee Original for some awesome occasion... Like, holding up an Asian store! Bwahahahahahah. <3
    -ZeReHeaWo

  3. Charlie Says:

    Ohh Jaks. You are too cute for words.
    And you should've told me about studying!
    I would've studied with you darling! <3

Post a Comment