Epiphany


I learned that word from someone who's angry with me... -melancholy sigh-

I will not be posting proper posts on the blog for two weeks, until school is out, chicas! I will post small bits here and there, but not every day, unless I become accustomed to not sleeping.

I will also not be on facebook or msn or anything like that. I will keep myself off and away from the computer at all times.

1) Oh, and I found your goddamned cell phone charger.

2) And I'm probably not going to Quest.

3) And I'm sorry, I really am.

4) And I think you're supa kewl too, love bug.

See if you can match who you are to who I'm talking about.

OFF TO HARDCORE STUDY AND BE ALL AROUND COOL.

Lots of lurve..

Ter

1 Response to "Epiphany"

  1. Charlie Says:

    I'm number 2! Right?! =D

Post a Comment