Levitationnnnnnnnn -explode-


Wingardium Leviosa! I don't know if I spelt that right, but imagine it with a flick of the wrist. I hope you're floating. If not, my magical career is down the toilet.
The exam I've spent every inch of my spare time working on for the last month and a half is over. And it was so much easier than I thought it would be. I'm listening to Panic! At The Disco to make myself feel less empty. After spending so much time on something like that, there's only one question to ask yourself.
What now?
I mean, life goes on. I'll still have homework, I've still got stories to update, I've still got prom to shop for, still have exams to study for, still have coffee to drink. Speaking of that... 
Yum. I've got some now.
As I was saying. I still have lots of stuff to do, but I feel really weird. I should start to give myself a social life. Anyone want to hang out friday!? I want to go to Vancouver for dinner. Everyone should want to as well :)
You're officially invited. 

My mommy gave my a notebook today. It's an old one of hers and it says 'Love' on the front. And there's little quotes about love on the inside. It made me feel really depressed.
Not the notebook giving thing, but all the love stuff. Hence the poem I wrote in the first page, and also posted up here. It's very anti-love, if it's hard to decipher. Although, it's a poem. It can mean whatever you want it to :)

YAY! I have a social life now! I must go grab socks!

3 Response to "Levitationnnnnnnnn -explode-"

  1. Charlie Says:

    Was the social life me?

  2. Terra Says:

    Yes :)
    I have no social life outside that, sadly.

  3. Natalie Says:

    and slippers. apparently.

Post a Comment