So Much For Sleeping In


It's only 8:50, but nobody is awake here... And I thought I was waking up late when I set my alarm for 8:30. I was like "Everyone should be awake, and then I can shower quickly, and be ready for the day by 9:15, when everyone else would be ready."
I'll pop in the shower, but I doubt everyone will be ready. My sanity is loose when it's 2 in the morning, and I can't sleep for the life of me.
This morning will be my catch up time. Folding laundry, cleaning cages, ect. Then I'll read Pepys, and then forget about the biology test completely.
It will be great.

1 Response to "So Much For Sleeping In"

  1. Charlie Says:

    Jakalee! Don't fret about the bio test! You'll do fine!

    Respiration is easy! Just re read the chapter and do the pelican book!

    Also, I have no idea what we were supposed to read for Monday. =\

Post a Comment