And I am Officially Creepy

So, I'm scary. I maybe follow people. And stalk them. And spend excessive amounts of time in their general presence, pretending not to see them, when i am only there for them, and I know they can see me, and they don't talk to me for some reason. A) I'm scary, and I scare them. 2) They were intimidated by my group of one other person I was standing with III) They were indifferent, and just didn't care.

Six reasons why my life sucks.
1) I am breaking out like Sirius from Azkaban.
2) My feet hurt.
3) I just maybe was called names by someone that everyone knows who I am talking about, hopefully. And I'm not sure what that means.
4) I have this weird daydream that involves coats, that is NEVER going to come true.
5) I got 63% on my Biology midterm.
And the most important reason:
6) I just realized how creepy I am.

But, to even out my self confidence...

Six reasons why my life doesn't suck so much.
1) I have a box of chocolates in my room.
2) I have TWO gay pride bracelets.
3) Joaqui's hair is my new obsession.
4) I just talked to someone on facebook, and although I was called something I didn't know what it meant, it was cute-ish.
5) I am going to have a shower, and I might eat aforementioned chocolates in there, possibly with manga.
And the top reason why my life doesn't suck?
6) He said he has a poem to show me in class tomorrow.

So yeah. Pretty even stuff, eh? But not really.
Um.

I'm pathetic.

Please give me things so that I do not turn to dust. Like, a flower. Or invitingmeandhimtosomeeventthatwouldnotbecreppybutwouldallowustohangoutinanonschoolenviromenteventhough heispregnantwithyourFASchild. -coughAshleyycough-

:D

Off to the shower I go.

or as some people call it...

NAT.

:)

3 Response to "And I am Officially Creepy"

  1. Natalie Says:

    um, HELLOOOO, your cousin and i already planned the last thing.. but nooooooo
    and ahem.. what a lovely idea youve got going.. lists.. about how yoru life sucks and why it doesnt. ahem.
    NAT is the only way to go.
    that is my nickname you know;)

  2. Charlie Says:

    Uhm. UN NEEDED! You didn't have to bring my FAS child into this my dear!

    But yes, I will attempt (but will most likely fail) in planning an event outside of school reasoning! Like a tea party perhaps.. Yes I shall try for you.

    Also, why aren't Talie and I mentioned in the reasons that your life doesn't suck?! Or ze red headed wonder? OR MAGGIE SUMMERS?!

  3. Kate Says:

    OMG, it's ashleyy! I'm so dumb with sites like this. :O I didn't know you were on here. Goodness. That was a lot of words strung together. Good thing it was all my brilliant idea. But you don't follow my brill ideas anyways. /sigh. You're like... Timone. I say something cool (like Pumba), and then you say "I KNOW! Why don't we do "previously-mentioned-idea-by-pimba."
    Pffft. That's okay, I still love you and your awesomeness. You still rock for making my late birthday so epic! Even with your creepy-ness. :)

Post a Comment