My Second Lover


I have a secret to tell you all. I'm secretly emo/gothic/suicidal/a closet necrophiliac girl. If you enjoy that part of me, I have a second blog started, where all my depressive, woe-is-me type poetry goes. Yes... it's mostly based on real life. Highly exaggerated though.
And here is another secret. I want to write a damn good steamy sex scene. I want the ability, I don't want to like, keep it in my room or something. I just want to be able to not blush whenever I write the word "groan". Awkward, right?
Also, I have this epic plan where I am going to make money on the side by selling to romance novel companies. It's like, 500 bucks a book. I could do one every month, and it would perfectly supplement a part time job during university. Yes, I know that plan is severely flawed. But it is my dream, don't crush it!
I should go shower, and read Fushigi Yûgi (which is so cute, I recommend it, even though it's so superficial) and then sleep.
But sleep is so boring. And my time is running out.
And I have all these wonderful books! I have five manga books, four of them shôjo, and one action (I'm practicing my asian-ness, even though I'm whiter than wonder bread) and many other fabulous poetry books, as well as a step by step guide to writing romance!!! Epic sex scene, here I come!
That sounded weird.

1 Response to "My Second Lover"

  1. Kate Says:

    And then Jasper GROANED. <3 I loved that scene, Lovebug. You must finish it and let me read the WHOLE thing. ;)

Post a Comment