Forever and ever :)


...

SORRY!


I love you. All of you. I swear. I'M SO SORRY I HAVENT BEEN POSTING.

'Specially you, CeeHearts. Tallie. :)
HERE WE ARE. THE GORGEOUS BLOG CREW. EXCLUDING ASHLEYY, CUZ SHE FAILS LIKE THAT.
Crappp quality. Because I stole it via e-mail, from my daddy. I have a few more, but they're similar to everyone elses. So, I don't think I need to do anything with them, like send them to Tallie.

So, what is up, homeslices? Not much? Me neither.
I mean, seven freaking days of school left. SEVEN DAYS. How the beep did that happen?
It's slightly nauseating.
I need ACTORS.
FOR MY MOVIE.
It's just going to be an artistic indepentant film, so no, you don't get paid.
And it will probably never become seen by most people.
We'll see what we can do with it though.
It's highly inapropriate.
By the way.
I need five girls and four boys to be the main people. And one of the girls has to be a semi-good ballet dancer.
And two of the boys have to be gay, or pretend to be, at least :)
It'll be harder to get the boys than the girls, although I think I've got one already. He doesn't know it yet, but he was in Tallie's and my canterbury movie, so he should be fine with it.
Um, I'm going to type up the movie right now. If you're interestedd, I'll send it to you.
It doesn't have a script, I don't work like that.
Just a plot. A plot plot plot.
OH.
The theme?
You want the theme?
Well, it's two things. It's potraying some of the things that happen to people our age, and I also want to show how damaged, broken beauty is more beautiful than purity, and how people can forget themselves, and their souls.
Mwahaha.
It'll make sense after.

3 Response to "Forever and ever :)"

  1. Natalie Says:

    yes. you have to post them. or send them.:)
    i want to be involved in the moviee somehow :D

  2. Maggie Says:

    Ditto! I'm so excited :D

  3. Kate Says:

    Indeedy. Even if I look like I'm tipping over slightly. (Raccchel, I got the broken spacebar computer again! School fails in the tech department!)

Post a Comment