Nuathazing.


Like a famous person once said in a famous quotation; "Joanna's behind the hotel. And, m'dear? Fetch me my slippers"
Recognize it?
I'm going to drop it in every conversation I ever have.
And Zhe Fratellis sex up my world.

So, if you've got a spare hour, listen to them. It's impossible to stop.
Love times a million.

I do enjoy teas.
Flavored teas, the best.
Sooooo.
Tea party?

Or we can do a strip tease in Leigh's Square, but that might get us arrested like Serena.
Oui.
Hardcore GG reference right there.
Hard. Core.

I'm nude, again, fyi.
I  don't fit into any of my clothes, seeing as I've eaten the majority of an italian village. Slash a large milkshake.

Tomorrow, I'm going on a long car ride with my mother, who doesn't like me much at the moment.
And I will eat my weight in bubblegum, and water, savoring the lack of calories, and ignoring the grumbly tummy. For that milkshake had thousands of calories.
Even stevens, kaykay?

I'm still sad.
Sad like a fish without it's father.

lettuce bee friends :)

Oh, the causualties that happen when you pretend to be stone.

So, over the weekend, I'm going to spend a lot of time inside my head.
And hopefully I'll fix all my personality issues.
And come back perfect, and not all screwed up.

Although, I enjoy some bits of the screwed upness.
Liiiike. Adrenaline. I like being addicted to adrenaline.
It makes my heart beat faster, and it makes all the sad feelings go away.

And I like my emoness, to an extent.

Maybe I could just fix a few things.
Like my ability to speak without thinking.
Gone.
And my inability to come on time to school.
Vanished.
And my obsession with him.
Poof.

Maybe they wont go away though.
Maybe they're ingrained in my soul.

But I hope not.

Okay.

I'm off to read "The Undomestic Goddess"
Talie, if you haven't read that yet, I should lend it to you.
It's lovely :)

So.

Enjoy life without me, people.
I'm living in a cave, my family and myself for company.

Question:
Am I a good liar?
Because I didn't think so.
But someone said I was.

I don't know.
It confuses me.

Prolly better if I don't tell untruths, and instead to have faerie blood in me veins.
'Cos they can't lie.

Ouiness?

Lovee. me.

1 Response to "Nuathazing."

  1. Maggie Says:

    The Fratellis = love.

    aviator sunglasses = love (still wish they were reflective thoughh)

    you as a liar = most skilled thing ever. As in, you're a fantastic liar handsdown. But I think you shouldn't be. Because in all honestly, conflict is so much more better than fake peace.

    I also think you have my cell phone charger, wretched beast.

Post a Comment