Leader of The Pack


And now, another fabulous person has a blog. Her name is ... Talie :) And she is wonderful. Her poems make my life complete, and without them, I don't know where I'd be.
I think I've mentioned everybody so far, but let's hope for more!

So, I went to school for the purpose of furthering my education, purely. I did not go for any frivolities. I wanted to just study, and leave. Sadly, that was pretty much how it went. Because I secretly had other ideas on my plan for the day, and everything pretty much crumbled to dust.
Great day. Great day.
My cousin had an appendicitis attack, and I broke a nail. Also, I was poked by a trombone. But that was actually quite enjoyable.

Tomorrow is a huge exam. A huge exam. I am very very very excited.
Butterflies are welling up inside of me, until I finally vomit an explosive amount on rainbow colored insects. Lovellllyy.
Oh, another sad thing that happened today was that I refused to allow myself to have a vanilla coffee. It may make me happier, but I decided to have caffeine free lemon ginger tea, so I go caffeine deprived now, and then am fine for the exam. It's genius, no?

Now, on to hard core studying. Then I will relax, and meditate, and be zen, go to bed early, and then be all peppy tomorrow.

The best way to wake up, would be opening my eyes to see Talie's face giggling above me, holding a camera, and a bottle of water, dripping it down the neck of my shirt. Alas, that can only happen once.
Maybe I'll walk on the wild side, and have a vanilla coffee waiting by my bedside table :)
Wouldn't it be nice.

Maybe I can pay my mother to do that for me...

2 Response to "Leader of The Pack"

  1. Natalie Says:

    the trombone thing... sounds so dirty...:P
    and to think who did the poking!
    O GOD.

  2. Charlie Says:

    ... Why am I never around for the trombone poking?

Post a Comment