I Think I May Be Sappy

I seriously crave like, romance stories, cute, fluffy, steamy, whatever. Any sort of intense emotion with a happy ending, well, I love it.
And I never thought of myself as sappy or romantic, but now that I think about it... I am.
I want deep red velvet roses on valentines day, I want proclamations of love, I want to be serenaded under the stars. I want a storybook romance, which is so, so, so odd. I always considered myself less than averagely girly, and slightly low matinence. But now that I'm starting to understand myself a bit more...
It's not what I expected, but whatever. I can be chill with this.
Now, to go off and read romantic fanfiction :)
-sigh- :)

1 Response to "I Think I May Be Sappy"

  1. Kate Says:

    I love that stuff too. We're sappy romance twins. And it's great. It also means that we're the kind of girls that will treat our boys with devotion and delight. 'Cause we adore being pampered too. At least, I think I'll be doing things I won't even do for myself. /sigh I need a boyfriend. I need a GOOD boyfriend. Add that to list of things to do

Post a Comment