don't gamble with your life

or your head.

or your heart.

Because, when you leave it up to chance, the chances of being destroyed beyond repair are far too high. They should be around 0.0054%, not half and half.

But I'm happy. I'm really happy. Really really happy. Don't worry.
It's just the whole, leaving-it-up-to-chance thing.
I just need to learn how to get in control of my own life, head and heart.
Then I'll be good, and happy, and worry free.

3 Response to "don't gamble with your life"

  1. Anonymous Says:

    You could try upper-cutting chance, might make it more cooperative!

    -Kate

  2. Kate Says:

    I posted on here... and it vanished. See how it says you have TWO comments, apparently you only have one. Yeah. I know.

    I think you should upper-cut chance in the face. Just like, lay it flat on it's back and be like, you fail! I shall not be broken by the fools of the world! Rawr! My head and heart can do what I want without fear! :)

  3. Kate Says:

    OMG I BROKE IT AGAIN! Now my dumb first comment is there and my pro one isn't. Huh. Well. I'm not going to comment any more for fear of breaking your blog.

    Love though! :D

Post a Comment