:) Good Day

Well, it's not really that great of a day. I mean, I'm hiding in the library, skipping my tutorial for the class in which I will officially be missing 2 assignments from in about, oh, 28 minutes.
And I'm going to be hiding for the next... 3 and a half hours. 4 total, I just have already spent a half hour checking my e-mail and other similar types.
But, it's a good day because every single day, I seem to be happier, stronger, and much more cheerful. So, today is much better than yesterday, which was better than the day before, and so forth. Tomorrow, well that will be great. Day after? Wonderful. After that? It's just going to get better and better.
I mean, there's always going to be shitty days where it rains and you get mud up your pants, and they're out of coffee at the caf, and you walk into class without any pencils, to a pop quiz. But even a day like that will be better than the dark days. Because inner happiness is something that doesn't diminish easily. It's like, there's this glowy white ball of happy buried deep in your chest. And although the outside stuff may be awful, the happy can still burn bright. And the opposite is true. If there's a dark cloud where the happy should be, even the most perfect of days, (you know the type, where your clothes are all clean and hanging up, and your bedroom is warm when you get up, and you can just smell the pancakes cooking downstairs, and your phone is blinking with a text message from the guy of your dreams, and the radio turns on, to your favorite song, and you just know that this will be an amazing day) but it's tainted, and you can't enjoy it properly.
And it's like, my stormy cloud is gone, it's been gone for a while. But only in the last little while has the happiness come back.
And it feels good. Like there's this special part of my heart that's just there to love life and myself.
I'm not sure if everyone feels this way, but it's nice for the time being :)

<3

1 Response to ":) Good Day"

  1. Kate Says:

    I'm happy you're happy. Glowiness is a rare feeling for me. I don't get cloudy and sad, I just get... cold fronts that cover the sky in grey. Not fun. But, glowy warmth from inside... /happysigh. I would like to feel that again.

Post a Comment