Lick a Little Lemon. (Happy Easter)


Ohhh, baby.

You see dat shit? Yeah.

LUCKY ELEPHANT PINK CANDY POPCORN.

Don't tell me you don't know what that is. It's amazing. It's spectacular. It's.... candy from the 90's!!!

oh man. so good. so so good.

And yeah, I'm madly in love with vintage candy shops now and I'm moving to chinatown.

No big deal though. Not like I'm going to like, France or anything. Hah. Hah. Cough.

Okay, maybe I'm going to France too. But that's not for now. That's later. In a few years. Chinatown first.

Terra's Weird Quirk of the Day:

(I drink out of mugs when I have juice and water and stuff. Cold stuff in coffee mugs is the greatest thing in the world. I only use glasses when we have company over.)

And now-- off to write four essays in one day! Skip skip skip off to the happy joy land of HOLYFREAKINGHELLOHMYJESUSIHAVESOMUCHHOMEWORKI'MGOINGTOHAVEASTROKE.

Oh, and happy easter all you kiddies. Have fun with your chocolate :) I know I will!

My Loot:

Lindt chocolate eggs, a Lindt bunny, dark chocolate Cadbury Mini Eggs, a $10 Starbucks card and a $10 Coles card.

Five bucks to whoever can guess which one I'm most excited about :D

-Tee.


1 Response to "Lick a Little Lemon. (Happy Easter)"

  1. Natalie Says:

    You make my life sometimes :D LOL

Post a Comment