EIGHTY ONE AND ITS COOL

So, I'm procrastinating. "What else is new?" Nothing, really. "That was sacrastic. It means you always procrastinate." Oh. "Yeah." vgdsiYFGlhresa
That was cool. Really cool.
MIDTERM IN TEE MINUS 57 MINUTES. And I have yet to study. "Oh, you."
Hahaha. I entertain myself. Which is good, because I don't entertain anyone else. And I had french vanilla coffee today, but it was bad. Watered down and sadmaking. I like my coffees thick and flavorful, and super sweet :) Mmm. I mounted my guitar on the wall. Which looks cool, but now I don't play it as often, because it's out of the way, really. Beside my bed. I stroke it before I go to sleep though. And then the sound of the strings echoes around my room for a few seconds, before fading away. It's like the music box I used to play before I went to bed every night in grade 12. Except less geeky and doesn't go all tinny and bizarre at the end.
I'm so excited for the spring and summer, and this warmth in the air, it feels like possibility. When I go home today, I will be so free. My mom and I are going to go to a garden centre, and get seeds and plan out the garden this year. I told her I want to have a small section for herbs, like thyme, lemon grass, mint, and I want a window tray for my room, where I can grow lavender and maybe a few small window sill pots for crocuses. They're my favorite flower, you know. Bizarre flower to be a favorite, because they don't come in bouquets. If you don't know what a crocus is, I shall give you a picture, seeing as they are lovely.
Yes, gorgeous things :) Alas, now I mist flip through my textbook quickly, and try to soak it all in. And classical music is beautiful. Absolutely beautiful.
Today, is a lovely day. The test is but a small mundane blip in the gorgeous weather, the possibilities. I'm going to go for a hike, or dance, or read Sense and Sensibility again, one of my favorite books. I should go through my literature section of my bookshelf, I've got at least 25 novels there, only half of them read. Today is not exactly a Dracula day, even though that's next on my reading list. Maybe I'll read Emma instead.

2 Response to "EIGHTY ONE AND ITS COOL"

  1. Natalie Says:

    yay for joyfulness :D!!

  2. Kate Says:

    Allo, duckling. Crocuses are thrilling. They've taken over the barren dirt that was plaguing UBC. Well, they're competing with the daffodils, but those are ugly either, so I don't mind. :D

    A little herb garden would be sweet, as would a window box. I wish my screen like... opened so I could attack my window sill with one. But, it's like a... STUCK screen. Very sad-making. However, spring is bubbly, so I won't complain.

Post a Comment