I'm glorious today.

So, sure it's snowing like crazy outside, and I'm at school, with a dead cellphone and possibly no way to get home. And maybe I attempted to ask someone something, and I need my cellphone to see their response, and I have to wait until 2 o'clock before I can find their answer. And maybe I look like an elf today, as I'm super pale from the cold, and my dark hair is all pulled back, and my pencil pointy chin is super prominent, and my lips are like, pink red, and my eyes are rimmed with red too, from not sleeping. I look like a druggy-elf-rabbit.
Anyways, I was going to say that even all these things are messing up my general happiness today, I still am happy because... Well, can't you tell?
My blog. It's GLORIOUS. It's god-like. Amazing.
Blue did it for me. And for those of you not in the know, Blue is Kate. As she has red hair. Duh.
And also, I have a peanut butter sandwich in my bag. And even though it's SO FREAKING COLD OUTSIDE, I'm going to buy myself a milkshake from the White Spot, and drink it in my Arch lecture. Mwhaha.
And my superhero name is now...

The Bouncing Emo.
According to the loons I call my friends:
" No, it's great
YOu can like, bounce... and shoot emo-death rays that turn people into wilting roses and other assorted emo objects
And, you are deadly accurate with razzzzors
Like, whipping them at things
Wachaaa"

Doesn't sound very cool :D

But I'm not cool anyways :)

And also, I have a mad love for Andy Warhol. And I'm listening to She & Him over and over. And I'm going to make a comic book with Kate and Maggie. It will be splendid.

This blog post is on crack. And now they're debating my gender. Not cool guys.

3 Response to "I'm glorious today."

  1. Kate Says:

    You have NINE followers now. I swear it was seven before your blog got spiffy-fied. And, that quote is the best thing you have ever seen in your whole life. It's like... HUZZAH! THE BOUNCING EMO will save US ALLLL!
    'Cept, it kinda almost sounds like a bad guy. Maybe you're just misunderstood. It happens.
    Comic book will be fab, and if you really don't want to have your alter-ego be a boy, I GUESS we can make the Bouncing Emo into a girl. She needs a costume and a 'logo' thing though. That should be oodles of delightful fun. Now, midterm is over and the homework I didn't do last night cause I was 'studying' needs to be completed. :D

  2. Kate Says:

    Cool names that start with an 'L':
    (would have posted on my blog, but why would you check my comments, lol)
    Lark : LARK : english "a songbird" --Cause you're lovely like a songbird
    Lala : LAY-luh : slavic "tulip" -- Cause it's... almost a crocus. Okay, it ISN'T, but it's a early spring flower. :P
    Laraine : luh-RAYN : latin "sea bird" -- More birds! :D And it's sophisticated and feminine and pretty.
    Leala : LEE-lah : french "loyal one" -- French! And loyalty! Perfecta!
    Leandra : LEH-an-druh : latin "like a lioness" -- Lioness? How isn't that perfect.
    Leila : LEY-lah : arabic "born at night" or "black"-- (cough, bouncing emo)
    Lorelei : LOHR-e-ligh : german "siren, lurer to the rocks" -- I found that amusing.

    There's a list! :D

  3. Maggie Says:

    Today was weird, eh? Snowed at my house for like, two minutes and then it was rain and sun, rain and sun. BIZARRE.

    And, well, your gender is just too debatable for it's own good. I think it's the elvish clothes :) You know I love youuu!

    Can't wait to start planning the epic comic book of epicness! Emo-girl and her peppy sidekick and her glittery arch foe will be amazing.

    TTFN <3
    -Mags

Post a Comment