Ihavecoffeeandallisrightwiththeworld

I haven't had coffee in two freaking weeks.

TWO WEEKS.

and I was all melancholy and sad, and was like "the world hatessss me".

And I fell asleep at like, 8pm, and woke up at 7am and was grumpy and sad and life was uneventful and dreary.

But then... I found this amazing mix in my special cupboard, called ... Hazelnut. And because I'm just sticking my toe into the ocean, not diving in, I mixed it with chocolate, and whipped it and it's the best thing I've ever tasted.

And I put it in my Daddy's big ass cup, which is the size of three cups, and I'm sipping on it and the happiness is flooding me all the way to my toes.

It's probably the closest thing to an orgasm I've ever had.

Mmmm. So good. I can hardly pay attention to my stupid essay, which isn't as stressful as it was 2 minutes ago.

I think I'm addicted, and that makes me so sad, but not as sad as it would 2.3 minutes ago!

Everythings nicer while caffinated.

Soooo much nicer.

:D

1 Response to "Ihavecoffeeandallisrightwiththeworld"

  1. Natalie Says:

    you are epic <3

Post a Comment