The little things you have to type in to post a comment disturb me.
I had one that said "Catskin" and it made me sad.

Then the one after it was "burpa"

Like, wtf.

WHY ARE THEY SO SCREWED UP?!

Anyways.







(I texted him)

Life's been fine.

(he hasn't responded)

I'm leaving tomorrow.

(I don't know why)

I'm looking forward to it, I guess.

(Did his phone die?)

Not for the long drive with my daddy and grandma and Pete, because they're all insane.

(Does he hate me?)

At least I'll have ritz crackers with cheese thanks to ZeReHeaWo =)

(I don't understand)

And cranberry juice, all to myself.

(I don't know what to do)

And A's commencement should be shorter than ours!

(Try again?)

But just as much fun afterwards, I hope.

(Give up?)

And I'll be back in time for TMB.

(Be patient?)

Which will be AMAZING.

(I'm just waiting)

We still haven't figured out where to have it though.

(I stopped checking my phone every minute)

My house will be less awkward for Kim

(I feel really upset about this)

But N's house is part of our rituals.

(I'm waiting)

And it won't be too awkward, probably.

(Just waiting)




You choose, people.

(Tell me what to do)

N's house or mine?

(I don't know what to do)

3 Response to " "

  1. Charlie Says:

    It'll get better J! Just hold on a bit longer..

  2. Natalie Says:

    what did youtext????

  3. Kate Says:

    Jazza, it'll all work out good. Even if it's not how you expect.

    And goodness! YOu so got out of answering that question of mine! =O I'm shocked at you! I really don't care where it is. I mean... if Kim has said she doesn't want to come to my house. Fine, let her be a pig and we can do it at yours. Otherwise, I'm fine with her coming here, as long as she behaves herself and doesn't... rub anything in the way she has been whenever we've been in the same room. So... yeah. Wherever you guys like. Maybe we should let a third person have a vote... Tally? :O You have a preference?

Post a Comment