Moviee

List of characters: (don't judge!)

Women:
A girlfriend abused by her boyfriend.
A girl who becomes pregnant.
A ballet dancer.
A girl pressured into drugs.
A girl pressuring said girl into drugs.

Men:
A boy who comes out of the closet.
A boy who is gay-boy's best friend.
The boyfriend who abuses his girlfriend.
The boy who gets a girl pregnant.

Now, if you choose to do one, I'll send you an in depth analysis of their character. None of these guys are very ... fun to portray. You will not all be filming at the same time, the people are in pairs, or by themselves. I can film each segment in about a day, although the abuse one might take two.

Oh, in the end, they all die. But the only one's you see dead is the abuse girl, and the pregnant girl. The rest symbolically die.
And only sign for the ballerina if you are very good. She doesn't have any lines, she's just a symbol.

OKAY.
Sign up, peopless.

2 Response to "Moviee"

  1. Maggie Says:

    I really, really want to claim the ballet dancer, but I'm hideous at it, so someone else can nab the role.

    I want... either the girl that becomes pregnant or one of the drug ones.

    I CALL THE BULUMIC GIRL.

    Don't understand why? Check http://www.fictionpress.com/u/613359/Maggie_Summers

  2. Kate Says:

    Wow, mind changer. I really don't want to be a man. -scowls- Other than that, I don't mind. You can audition me and cast me as you see fit!

Post a Comment