Insanity and the Little Blue Duck

Oh, so like, yesterday, there was like, this suuuuuuper hot man in my class, but like, he had this braid, from behind his ear, and was like, really weird, in this like, suuper hot way, But, like, he was wearing a skirt. Well, it wasn't really a skirt, more like a dress. With pants. Made out of like, burlap or some shit. And I was like, okay, fine. be eccentric. You're still cute though. And then he like, held this flashlight in his hands, but it wasn't turned on, it was totally unlit, and he held it towards me all like, menacing like, and growled really deep and kinda sexy, if you like dangerous weird men. So I like, fluttered my eyelashes a bit, just a little. and he sheathed his stick. And then he leaned in, and he smelled like grass and sweat and a little bit of citrus, and his eyes were this really light blue. And when he spoke, he had this light irish accent. and basically, he's in my bed right now.
Oh, gotta go!

-Tea

2 Response to "Insanity and the Little Blue Duck"

  1. Terra Says:

    JEDI POWERS FOR THE WIN!

    THEY DO IT WITH FORCE.

  2. Natalie Says:

    ROFL
    ROFL
    i love you to bits !!!

Post a Comment