sixty third post :o

There's a sign above my head that says "Quiet Please Study Are" And then beside the Are, someone wrote "a" in crayon. Just... random.

I have class at ten thirty, and oh my, it's nine forty!

that's five zero minutes to waste, in case you can't count that high. I was watching a bit of Glee yesterday, the one called Acafellas, or whatever. The screwed up asian man was like "I can't count past thirty".

I enjoyed that. I also enjoyed watching the man with no thumbs eat the cake that was shaped like a thumbs up, but every much looked like genetaila after he finished his attempt at eating. Never cut your thumbs off guys, it looks terrible.

So, I could do something fun: like play a computer game, or write, but they seem too personal to do when anyone could walk by and I'd be humiliated. Actually, this entire floor to the library (there's seven floors, and god do I love it) is pretty much deserted, except for one other person, who I can hear their footsteps occasionally, and they seem to have a cold, as there's been several sniffles, and one cough.

I could also do something like homework, but ... really? I'm not doing homework when it's far too early in the morning to even keep my eyes open or spell correctly.

So, instead I will... CUSTOMIZE MY GOOGLE.

Yes! Yes! It's brilliant!

Talie did it, and it looks cooler than a cucumber. I want it.

-edited out-

One month to my birthday. And then I'll be eighteen, and as fly as a kite.

^random.

So, I'm off to be cool. Custom google, here I come.

2 Response to "sixty third post :o"

  1. Natalie Says:

    you and kim can form a club about the older-looking thing.
    while i sit here quietly telling myself that i will look forever young (my only solace)
    and yes, customizing google is the only way to go, especially when you choose the polka dot background:)
    how ironic, how ironic.

  2. Charlie Says:

    *evil smirk* oooo so there's a lonely corner in the library eh? ;)

Post a Comment