Rappin' with my ho-mies

lemmie just scratch this rhyme down on this dirty ol mime, when you think you're so hot you make my junk want to drop, cause your dropping it, fumbling like a foot ball game, and girl you cause me physical pain, and your moving so much the floor trembles from your touch, you're like three hundred pounds, girl, and half of it's your lunch, and when your sweat stops drippin' and begins to pour, oh baby, that's when you know that you're my whore


-- MJPazing "My Three Hundred Pound Facemaster"

THREE CHEERS FOR COOL RAP THAT DOESNT RHYME PROPERLY!

Edited to make the rhyme better :)

2 Response to "Rappin' with my ho-mies"

  1. Maggie Says:

    Good lord, it's hideous! Please tell me that's not YOUR rap!

    (the email finally came in. I'm back!)

  2. Charlie Says:

    ... You are truly talented my dear. Truly... I wonder how I don't miss this side of you HAHA. <3

    Well, I think you should write me a ballad. :)

Post a Comment