No, don't eat that casserole... It's not yours.

So I'm at work, hiding in my cubical of I'm-a-cool-mutant-princess-ness, listening to a very interesting combination of 3OH!3 and T. Swift, jamming with my ham sangie and some Draco/Ginny fics of cuteness.

Generally, I prefer Hermione/Draco, but hey, I'm open to alternatives. I have a massive crush on Draco though. Not in the movies, Tom whatever didn't exactly developed into a heartthrob. But in the books, with his all black clothes, white blond hair and his angel of death appearance.... Drool. Expecially because he can be a good guy, he's just twisted by his family and stupid ol' Voldie.

:D Lurve.

I wish I didn't have a facebook profile. Isn't that bizzare? But I really dislike facebook at the moment, and I'd rather become invisable to all of our old high school friends.

I'm thinking of running a marathon. Just to say I did it. I'm signing up for a running program with my Daddy in the spring, and will hopefully start running on my own starting... well, yesterday. Anyone interested in running ever so often with me?

I don't have the swine flu anymore. And I'm pretty sure it was what I had, because 80-90% of the flus that are happenin' at the mo are H1N1. I didn't grow a curly tail, but all other evidence points towards the flu o' pork.

This post is so random. I need more of a focus.

There's a play going on tonight, where the homeless dwell. I'm skipping out of math early, and skeedaddleing quickly to it, where I'll catch up with the english class of epicamazinggoodness, to meet Talie and Talie2 before the show which starts later than one would think.

And then the play should be decently lengthy, which puts us at a time that when we're wandering the streets and taking trains in the sky, there will be gang murderings and druggy overdoses all around us.

I'm glad I've got Talie, her asian side will whip out some ass kicking kung-foo-casserole for the crims stalking us. She's like Jakie Chan mixed with Jet Lee, I'm practically as safe as the presidents daughter with her around.

Even with my brawny bodyguard, I'm still a little freaked at skytraining at 11pm. It's when the world starts to get angsty. Shiver me timbers.

But we'll tape our ID to the inside of our shoes, and carry less than two dollars with us, and keep anything shiny out of view, so the magpie-wannabes won't get the urge to purge us of our metallic goods. Safe as a bumblebee inside a buttercup made of bubblewrap and kevlar.

Gosh. I have to leave in like, an hour. But I'm so bored, I can't even function enough to write a gramatically perfect sentance.

Tonight your ghost will ask my ghost, "who put these bodies between us?"

Just... random. Well, lyrics from a song, but has nothing to do with anything. I think it's cute though. Metric has clever lyrics.

Almost as clever as my blog post titles. Mhmmm. (No, not Mmmm. There's an H in it. Dirty girl)

Oh. I just remembered about stuff, and stress hit me like a truck. I erased it quickly, but now I guess I have to make a plan. I mean, the stress might be gone, but it's alerted me to several problems with my life I should organize.

I dislike problems. They're so problematic.

I will be in acess to my e-mail until 1:00pm, then not until super late tonight. And I have no texting ability, as Liffie has been eaten by a bus, after saving her multiple times from the jaws of malls and park benches. This is the thanks I get.

Also, who's birthday is on friday? MINE IS. Happy eighteenth to myself :)

Gosh, I'm young. Dislike.

But hey, I won't be a minor anymore... :D

1 Response to "No, don't eat that casserole... It's not yours."

  1. Kate Says:

    So that's why you're not replying to my textes. Sad Nicole is sad. You could've emailed me this vital info. -glare- Be glad you're on my top 5 and I didn't waste my precious mula trying to contact you. Or else I'd be paying you a visit!

    Be safe on skytrainzzz they are scary.

    OH! You need to help my convice Maggie that a gory movie filled with speedy zombies is esxactly waht she needs. 'Specially sice you're feeling better and didn't tell me directly. You owe me! :D

    <3<3<3

    BLUE!

Post a Comment