The Sky is an Odd Sort of Grey

So, lets see what happened since Christmas:

1. I fell in love with Kyle Burns.

2. I painted my nails green to show my Slytherin pride.

3. Talie may or may not have something similar to a boyfriend of the type.

4. Maggie's stalkee became a stalker.

5. ZeReHeaWo lost one unrequited lovee.

6. And then gained another.

7. And then gained the first one back.

8. I made cinnamon buns.

9. They sucked.

10. I started film class.

11. And art class.

12. And a comic book class.

13. And archeology.

14. I memorized the alphabet.

15. Charley got back in touch. Again.

16. My bank account went from in the thousands to... $36.

17. I had a dream about my sister's fish dying.

18. My sister's fish died.

19. I discovered that I have ESP.

20. There was another solar flare, and my grandmother swore it was the aliens.

21. I wrote a really crappy essay in an hour and a half, the day it was due.

22. I found out that my 30 year old, way-out-of-my-age-range lovee is actually 20, and much, much more attainable now.

22.5. And he said I looked like a 6 year old. Not exactly sexy.

23. I went to an art gallery and became cultured.

24. I had about eleven epiphanies.

25. I've been obsessively stalking DracoxHermione fanfictions.

26. I joined a running class, one step closer to becoming a WSG

27. I've come up with a master plan to be a WSG -meaning wilderness sex goddess.

28. I came into contact with him again.

29. I lost contact with him again.

30. I resurrected Slade.



Yes, look at that crazy, eventful list. How did it fit in a whole month and a half? I don't even know. So eventful. So crazy.

Cough.





PICTURE OF KYLE BURNS:





Look at that fabness. One day, I will meet him, and he will fall madly in love with me, and then we will elope to Switzerland, and wear lederhosen, and he can take emo photos of his reflection, and I will be in the background, with pigtail braids being fierce, and as we are both wearing lederhosen, it will be beautiful, and then little happy cookie people will sing us awake everyday, instead of birds and or alarm clocks, and then they will be our breakfast, and delicious.

And I'm slightly mad and have the urge to dance whilst crosseyed.

Yes, mad indeeeed.

Terra

1 Response to "The Sky is an Odd Sort of Grey"

  1. Maggie Says:

    What an epic month and a half you've had!

    (I'm back)

    And -sighs- he's so not a stalker.

Post a Comment